GECO Engineering / Preconstruction
Valuable Advantages for Clients
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Guarantee Electrical Company, GECO Engineering's sizable preconstruction team enhances the construction process from the very early stages of a project. The GECO Engineering skillsets include:
- Electrical Engineer of Record (EOR)
- Design Build/Design Assist
- 3D Modeling
GECO Engineering fully integrates and manages planning, process improvement and budgeting elements from project concept to completion for a full array of project types across the United States.
Guarantee clients reap the highly productive benefits of:
- Early and accurate budgets
- Prestart savings and project improvement through unparalleled Value Engineering (VE) analysis to ensure the most cost effective electrical design
- Shorter project durations and associated cost savings
- 3D modeling and Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Seamless communication and collaboration from start to finish
GECO Engineering/Preconstruction’s value to Guarantee’s total contribution is so strong that we fully dedicate the resources of our engineers, design specialists, estimators, constructability and system experts exclusively to our construction clients. Guarantee’s approach to visualizing and planning work delivers cost savings, lean and accelerated schedules, and higher quality installations for facility owners.
We are proud and active members of the following organizatinos: