Guarantee Electrical Company, a St. Louis-based Electrical Contractor, has an immediate need for a Project Manager in Low Voltage Systems Construction capable of turnkey managing projects in excess of $500,000. This is a full time salaried position based upon knowledge, experience and expertise, with attending benefits.
This position requires a self-motivated individual who brings decisive, focused leadership and has a strong work ethic with relentless desire for driving positive results. An existing customer base would be a significant plus. Turnkey management requires the following skillsets:
Provide Field Supervisors with support and information to complete project objectives.
SPECIFIC SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS include:
- Registered Communications Distribution Designer (RCDD) accreditation preferred
- Three to five years experience managing construction projects in excess of $500,000
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Exceptional communication skills, people management and client development skills
- Skills in managing project relationships with architects, developers, engineers, owners and contractors, protecting estimated margins and attaining project schedule
- Experience working with labor unions as well as open shop
- Provides continuous effort to develop accounts and procure new projects
- Responds to/resolves client complaints and concerns
- Reviews and interprets construction documents for scope and compliance with codes and specifications
- Evaluates site, constructability, field productivity and material expediting
- Analyze design-assist and opportunities for value-engineering
- Submits permit applications and inspection requests
- Submits material requisitions for building systems, equipment and miscellaneous material
- Administers all work performed by GECO Systems as established by contracts/purchase orders
- Coordinates, supervises and manages field personnel
- Conducts and attends construction progress meetings
- Coordinates and communicates with all project stakeholders
- Estimates and bids projects/change orders
- Prepares schedule of values and progress billings
- Maintains controls in order to monitor and evaluate cost-to-estimate for work completed; identify/report variances; forecast projected costs and margins
- Maintains all project records as per company standards, including daily logs, monthly owner reports, etc.
- Oversees project site safety
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.