Guarantee Electrical Company, a St. Louis-based Electrical Contractor, has an immediate need for an Estimator / Project Manager in Electrical Construction capable of turnkey managing projects of $ 1M and less. This is a full time salaried position based upon knowledge, experience and expertise, with attending benefits.
This position requires a self-motivated individual who brings decisive, focused leadership and has a strong work ethic with relentless desire for driving positive results. An existing customer base would be a significant plus. Turnkey management requires the following skillsets:
Bid projects with enough detail to provide accurate budgets. Perform take-offs, formulation of proposals and final bidding of all types of construction including but not limited to healthcare facilities, water treatment facilities, schools and commercial buildings.
Sustain relationships with existing customers while developing new connections. Regularly visit customers to assure all opportunities are addressed.
Provide Field Supervisors with support and information to complete project objectives.
SPECIFIC SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS include:
- 30 Hour OSHA Completion
- Possess superior skills in computer estimating, such as, Accubid.
- Proven background with RFIs, cost estimates, hard bids, negotiating, materials take-offs, and reading construction design documents.
- Existing customer base and relations a plus
- Lead the planning and implementation of construction projects
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Manage project resource allocations
- Plan and schedule project timelines
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Manage project quality assurance and quality control
- Monitor and report on progress of the project to department head
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outcomes
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.