posted on February 19, 2013 11:47
Guarantee Electrical is playing a major role in several Missouri, Illinois and Colorado water and wastewater treatment plant (WWTP) upgrades, including a new grassroots WWTP in Cape Girardeau, Mo.
Each of a dozen projects currently under way or recently completed applies Guarantee's project management strengths and ability to provide value alternatives to deliver reliable, cost-efficient facilities for water purification and treatment. Guarantee's specialization in this work has spurred the development of a unique wastewater construction methodology that builds in constructability and quality control to control schedules and the full range of labor and material costs.
Current or recently completed projects include:
- Cape Girardeau WWTP, Cape Girardeau, Mo.
- Denver Metro WWTP 942, Denver, Colo.
- Duckett Creek Sanitary District, St. Charles, Mo.
- Hickory Trails WWTP, St. Charles County, Mo.
- Mississippi River WWTP, St. Charles, Mo.
- MSD Caulk's Creek Wastewater Plant, Chesterfield, Mo.
- MSD Coldwater Creek WWTP, Florissant, Mo.
- MSD Lemay WWTP, Lemay, Mo.
- MSD Missouri River WWTP Expansion, Maryland Heights, Mo.
- O'Fallon WWTP, St. Charles County, Mo.
- Sterling Water Treatment, Sterling, Colo.
- Stookey WWTP, Belleville, Ill.