Location: Belleville, O’Fallon, Swansea and Godfrey, IL
Client: Fox & Jacobs Homes & The Jones Company
Size: More than 1000 Homes
More than 1,000 Illinois homeowners can thank Guarantee Electrical for lighting up their lives. Guarantee’s Illinois office partnered with Centex Homes to wire five new residential developments in Belleville, O’Fallon, Swansea and Godfrey, Ill. Guarantee provided new homeowners with all essential electrical features, including central power supply, voice and data technology, security and lighting.
Four of the projects were developed by Fox & Jacobs Homes, including:
- Westhaven Meadows near Highways 159 and 15 in Belleville, Ill. (136 homes);
- Greenmount Manor, a second Belleville, Ill. development at Green Mount Road and Carlyle Avenue (269 homes);
- Willow Walk, located near Highways 255 and 64 in Swansea, Ill. (218 homes); and
- The River’s Edge development located in the heart of Godfrey, Ill. (319 homes).
The Jones Company is the general contractor for the fifth project:
- Millburn Estates in O’Fallon, Ill. (123 homes).
Guarantee’s team of experienced residential electricians has completed several residential projects in Illinois. Centex Homes serves as the architect and general contractor for these developments.