GECO Engineering / Preconstruction
A collaborative approach to the design phase of construction
GECO Engineering is a wholly owned subsidiary of Guarantee Electrical Company with skillsets including:
GECO Engineering fully integrates and manages planning, process improvement and budgeting elements from project concept to completion for a full array of project types across the United States.
Our sizable pre-construction team strengthens the construction process from the very early stages of a project. Guarantee Electrical Company clients reap the valuable benefits:
- Early and accurate budgets.
- Savings and project efficiency through unparalleled and Value Engineering (VE) analyses to ensure the most cost effective electrical design.
- Shorter project durations and associated cost savings.
- Constructability Analysis, 3D modeling and Building Information Modeling (BIM).
- Seamless communication and collaboration from start to finish.
GECO Engineering/Preconstruction’s value to Guarantee Electrical Company's total contribution is so strong that we fully dedicate the resources of our engineers, design specialists, estimators, constructability and building management systems experts exclusively to our construction clients. Our approach to visualizing and planning work delivers cost savings, lean and accelerated schedules, and higher quality installations for facility owners.
We are proud and active members of the following organizations: