Construction projects providing value, practical design and implementation.
Because design schedules and bidding periods are routinely short, the allotted time for constructability review is equally very short. If it can't be built or causes delays on the jobsite, all of the engineering, preconstruction work and time invested are wasted. Regardless of project delivery method, GECO Engineering's & preconstruction group are transparent in our efforts to bring more efficiency to construction projects.
GECO Engineering takes a systematic approach to ensure our electrical designs:
- Provide value to our clients
- Produce quality & practical designs
- Are cost effective and value engineered
- Are innovative and sustainable
- Apply lean construction methodology
- Are collaborative
- Are clearly communicated
- Maintain consistency