As we continue to monitor the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), we wanted to share some of the steps we've taken to help minimize the impact on our customers, employees and the communities where we operate:
- Educating field and office workforce on the symptoms of COVID-19 and best practices for prevention at both work and home.
- Restricting non-essential work-related domestic travel, while also strongly discouraging personal travel.
- Corporate office and branch employees are being encouraged to work remotely where possible.
- Our craft workers have conducted safety stand-downs to discuss the signs and symptoms of the coronavirus and the appropriate procedures if people suspect they have been exposed to or contracted the virus.
- All employees are encouraged to report any sickness to management and will receive full support for following the CDC recommendations for potential exposure or positive test results of COVID-19.
As you know this is an evolving situation. We are reevaluating these policies on a daily basis as the health and safety of our employees and community remains our top priority.
Guarantee is committed to continue supporting our preconstruction, construction and quick response partners not only through continued onsite performance but also as a resource for our communities. Please let us know how we can assist you in this time of need.