Guarantee Electrical Company - A Culture Wired For Safety®
Our goal of a zero injury safety culture is active and visible at Guarantee Electrical Company (Guarantee). It begins with our new employee safety orientation and continues with our risk review huddles, 20/20 site awareness initiative, incident & lessons learned program, and on-going safe work recognition events and executive management involvement.
- New employees complete an initial orientation and a reorientation led by the Group President after 60-90 days of employment.
- Pre-task risk review huddles and hazard analyses are developed and reviewed every shift to engage the crew and plan the work.
- Employees at all levels are involved and invested in safety…from the executive management team through to field employees.
- All employees are provided safety tools to help us stay on track, including inspections, audits, care cards, quarterly executive team performance reviews, and participatory field safety committees.
- Our safety staff includes professionals holding Certified Safety Professional (CSP) and Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH) credentials.
- Participation in OSHA strategic project partnerships as well as Cal OSHA Voluntary Protection Program (VPP).
Our comprehensive safety program complies with federal, state and local regulations as well as NFPA 70E guidelines. Guarantee Electrical Company is Wired for Safety® and success!